'S' Chair

Alright, this time i'll show you the newest of my artwork. I made it in 3d Max, finally got it installed -__-. It still about chair (wonder why i like to make chair). But this one is different from the egg i've posted before. This one's shape is like aletter 'S' , thats what my father said.
This is not the newest design though, 'cause i already made it long time ago when i was in vocational high school. This is one of my homework when the teacher want us to made house in 3d including the furnitures.

Like i said before, the chair's shape is like letter 'S', thats why i named it 'S' chair.
maybe i'll tell you about the proccess a little.

First, i made a line following the curve of the chair. And the i made a circle and rectangle to help me made the full shaped chair. And then used loft to fill the curve of the chair.

This is the result




Post a Comment