In abstract?

This is not the newest of my work. Still in 3d, but i've done the editing with both 3dMax and Adobe Photoshop.
First time i made it, i just wanted to make an abstract design, i even followed the tutorial nicely, but unfortunately it didn't turn out as expected. So the reason i edited it in Phothoshop was because it looked too empty for me. So i added some filters on the picture. Forgot what the filters are. This is the pic before the editing. Somehow i felt this pic too empty..

 And here is the result after some filters adding. Not much different though. But i think it's better then the pic before.


Have you seen it? Umm,.. maybe some of you have. I use this picture for my twitter's background.
I'm soo very grateful that this picture has been downloaded by some people. ^^

Post a Comment