Sisters

This is one of my drawing, like the others. I've post it in deviantart.
This one is different 'cause i made the sketch not with pencil, but in Adobe Illustrator. Yeah, its still freehand, i think i was using pencil or... maybe brush? i forget -,-.
And, can you see her left hand? IT'S FLIPPED OVER! What a shame i can say -___-"

As for the characters i drew here, they're from my story, Pangea. Yes..yes.. i'm still at chapter one, but like i told you before. I made 4 main characters here, and the one with yellow hair is one of them, Jenna. As for the other one, she's the little sister of Jenna.

Like the previous post about dragon's child. This is a before-after post, so you may see the difference in color.


I kind of added something for the background, well just like this, not good enough though.

Post a Comment