Dragon's Child

Greetings my friends.
This time i want to show you one of my creation, no! not the newest too. It's been a while since i made this, and i already post it on my DA too.
I still have the original sketch with drawing pen so maybe i will let you see the difference by yourself between the sketch and the result after i edited it with photoshop.

this is the 'before' picture. Inspired from the charecter in certain game that i played. From the title, "Dragon Child", yes, she's the child of dragon tribe. You can see it from her wings and her horns. And yes too, that the character that inspired me was a dragon too.


and here is the result after i edited it. Not much changes though, i just add some colors to the picture. As for the layout, i wasn't into it that much. Honestly, i'm still lack at make some layout.


Hopefully i can someday make some layouts -_-

Post a Comment